Dental Cleaning Ball Toy
Dental Cleaning Ball Toy will give your pet hours of fun! Is a great stimulus that reduces anxiety and allows your dog to feel less lonely when you are not home. The spiked dental nubs effectively clean your pet's teeth, helping to remove tartar and promoting molar and glister health. Your best friend will love his new toy!
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Made of non-toxic, non-abrasive soft safety rubber material, resistance to bite.
- Effectively help clean the teeth, massage gums and tongue reduce dental plaque and tartar bleeding, thus preventing a variety of oral diseases.
- Exercises the teeth and the little nubbins on the bone.
- Unique design with holes allows your dog to enjoy its favorite treats as it chews.
- Can be used as dog fetch play balls for outdoor games.
- Material: Rubber
- Color: Blue, Green, Red,
- S: 5.2 x 5.2 x 5.2 cm/ 2.04 x 2.04 x 2.04 inches
- L: 7 x 7 x 7 cm/ 2.76 x 2.76 x 2.76' inches
LIMITED STOCK available so click the "ADD TO CART" button now!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance. Or call us at +1-(800)-824-8564.
Current discount is time-bound and subject to availability.
Shipping and Return:
US/UK/CA/AU: ETA max 7-15 days
Europe & Worldwide: ETA max 14-30 days
If the product does not satisfy you, please email us so we can determine if your claim is illegible for a refund. There is a full 30-day refund guarantee in case of a defective item.
GET THEM WHILE STOCK LASTS!
Live Your Expression is not a non-profit organization, but we do want to use the power of retail to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.