Aluminized Insulation Fibers Heat Socks
Now you can lounge around the house or get active outdoors while keeping your feet warm and cosy with these Aluminized Insulation Fibers Heat Socks! The conductive fabric technology uses your body heat efficiently, minimizing sweat and moisture. Never worry about uncomfortable damp socks again, stay dry with these socks!
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Aerospace Fabric Technology
- Aluminized Threads
- Reflects Heat
- Reduces Moisture
- Breathable and Super Soft Knit Fabric
- Thin, Sheer and Lightweight
- Warm, Dry and Comfortable
- Washing Machine and Dryer Safe
- The stretchy nylon fabric makes them a great fit, whether you’re out skiing, hiking, or lounging on your couch on a cold winter day
- Wear as regular socks or as sock liners for extra protection
- Material: Cotton, Aluminum
- Weight: 39g
- Size: 27 cm / 10.5 inch
- Flat Size: 25-22 cm / 10-8.5 inch
- Color: Black
- 1 x Pair of Aluminized Insulation Fibers Heat Socks
LIMITED STOCK available so click the "ADD TO CART" button now!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Or call us at +1-(800)-824-8564.
Current discount is time-bound and subject to availability.
Shipping and Return:
US/UK/CA/AU: ETA max 7-15 days
Europe & Worldwide: ETA max 14-30 days
If the product does not satisfy you, please email us so we can determine if your claim is illegible for a refund. There is a full 30-day refund guarantee in case of a defective item.
GET THEM WHILE STOCK LASTS!
Live Your Expression is not a non-profit organization, but we do want to use the power of retail to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.