Hair Scalp Massager
No need to go to the salon to get a good hair massage!! This Scalp Massager helps FIGHT HAIR FALL and makes hair STRONGER, healthier and longer!
This brush exfoliates and cleanses your scalp and promotes hair growth, no irritation on the scalp and removes dandruff and dead skin more efficiently, it’s the best way to shampoo your hair.
- Silicon brush head is easy to get the shampoo to scalp and hair, deep-cleaning scalp and hair.
- Relax the scalp muscles and reduce stress, massages your scalp to ease itchiness and promote blood circulation.
- The design perfectly fits in your palm and is easy to hold and use.
- It can protect your long, manicured nails well, if you have long, manicured nails you don’t want to be damaged.
How to use:
- Apply a small amount of shampoo to your scalp and the roots of your hair.
- Slowly move the brush over your entire scalp, not in a circular motion to avoid hair winding.
- Apply as much or as little pressure as you’d like.
- Rinse after each use, ensuring that all shampoo suds and residue has been removed.
Color: Red, Pink, Green, Purple, Rose Red
Material: ABS + TPE
- Size: 8cm x 6cm / 3.15in x 2.4in
Click the ADD TO CART button before we sell out!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Or call us at +1-(800)-824-8564.
Shopping Cart is SSL Secured
Shipping and Return:
US/UK/CA/AU: ETA max 7-15 days
Europe & Worldwide: ETA max 14-30 day:
We provide tracking numbers with every order.
Trendy Wish Deals is not a non-profit organization, but we do want to use the power of retail to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.