IP Home Security Camera
Always away from home? Or have doubts about what is happening there with your kids at home? Let's end your worries with our IP Home Security Camera no matter where you go, You can always have access and see your home.
AI AUTO TRACKING CAMERA: When you move, the lens moves with you. With advanced algorithms, your IP Home Security Camera can detect moving objects and automatically tracks and captures their movement with Motion Tracking. Auto-Cruise Mode conveniently the cameras horizontally surveys the area, or select up to 8 locations to cruise through and return to any of them at the tap of a button.
SUPERCHARGED TWO-WAY AUDIO: The built-in ultra-responsive microphone allows you to have smooth stable conversations through the Home App, wherever you are. Intercom mode lets you activate the microphone and speaker, so you can send commands to your pet, or scare off unwanted guests. Hands-free mode allows for a flexible two-way conversation with your loved ones.
NIGHT VISION: IP Home Security Camera night vision features that function even in pitch black, without disturbing those being monitored. With the advanced night vision, you can see if your baby is sleeping soundly at night, without any LED or infrared glare disturbing them. It also features an intelligent system to ensure clear and high-quality images day and night.
CLOUD STORAGE AND MICRO SD CARD STORAGE: Cloud storage offers loop-recording with no storage limit, so even if your Home Camera is stolen or damaged, your footage will still be secure and accessible on the cloud. Users are guaranteed secure access with financial-industry standard encryption. It also supports SD Card. So you have two choices.
COMPLETE COVERAGE IN 720P:A wide-angle professional grade lens and a bi-directional rotation range let Dome Camera capture complete panoramic scenes in 720p High-Definition with practically zero blind spots. Automatically returns to 'Auto-masking' mode (lens goes under the cover) for an extra sense of security, ensuring nothing is recorded without your permission.
VIDEO RECORDING AND PLAYBACK:Watching live videos when you are away. Get instant cell phone notifications and email alerts no matter where you are.
EASY SETUP:Setting it up is fairly easy: download the app and follow the app instruction and voice prompts. After downloading the App, it will take you just a few minutes to set-up the camera properly. The set-up includes connecting it via a Wi-Fi and finding a wall socket so that the camera can be placed properly with a USB cable.
ACTIVITY ALERTS:Receive real-time notifications whenever motion is detected. camera's safety hallmark Motion Detection/Tracking Algorithm accurately identifies, tracks, and records movement (and optionally sends 10-second Activity Alerts) to help you keep up with everything, so you don’t have to Worry
How To Set Up The Camera
- Download and Install the App
- Make sure your mobile devices are connected to the network properly (Wi-Fi).
- For Android phone users, download the free app by searching "YCC365" in "Google Play Store" or scanning the QR-Code on the camera package.
- For iPhone or iPad users, download the free app by searching "YCC365" in "App Store" or scanning the QR-Code on the camera package.
- Connect the Cloud IP Camera
- Open your APP "YCC365", register a new account or log in your old account
- Add the camera device (You can choose four ways to add your camera)
- When you add your camera, please put your camera in a place where the wifi signal is stable (Put your phone and camera closer).
- Cannot Connect To WIFI Successfully?
- Please make sure the WIFI Password is correct. (Our Camera Only Support 2.4Ghz Wifi)
- Please make sure the router signal is stable (place IP Camera close to your router for first connection is Recommended). The Camera will not work on a 5Ghz wireless standard at this time. If you have a dual-band router, be sure to segregate your wireless channels and connect the Camera to the 2.4ghz channel.
- Please check that your wifi name and password do not have special symbols, our camera can only recognize English letters and numbers.
Reset: Check The IP Camera: please make sure the IP Camera sends Waiting for connection message after the plug. If not, we need to reset the Camera.
- Why Reset:
- Reset is used to boost the IP Camera system, which becomes more efficient to accept the unknown router and connect it.
- Reset will erase all user settings including WIFI information, access password, alarm information, arming zones information.
- The Steps:
- Find the reset hole at the bottom of the device, and then use a needle to insert it, press it more than three seconds after hearing "di" sound, when hearing 'Reset to be defaulted setting' sound, then camera reset successfully.
After the reset, the user can start to connect it by WIFI.
IR Distance(m): 10M
Power Supply(V): 100-250V
Network Interface: Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g
Power Supply: Normal
Alarm Action: Local Alarm
Power Consumption(W): 2.5W
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP
Style: Dome Camera
Storage Card Slot: Micro sd card 8/16/32/64GB
Dimensions (L x W x D:12 x 10 x 8cm
Audio Output: Two-way audio
Wifi Channel:2.4Ghz wifi
Video Compression Format: H.264
Audio Output:1CH RCA
- 1 x IP Home Security Camera
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x Box
Click the ADD TO CART button before we sell out!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Or call us at +1-(800)-824-8564.
Shopping Cart is SSL Secured
Shipping and Return:
US/UK/CA/AU: ETA max 7-15 days
Europe & Worldwide: ETA max 14-30 day:
We provide tracking numbers with every order.
Trendy Wish Deals is not a non-profit organization, but we do want to use the power of retail to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.