Medical Blue Light Therapy Laser Treatment Pen
Say bye-bye to acne scars and spider veins with this Laser Pen! This is an incredible photon device for all types of skin care. It is using the specific 415 nm blue light to kill bacteria in the skin and pores.
And the stability of the 42 degree heat and BIO micro electric current can effectively reduce veins, the grease of pimples, scars and so accelerate the natural cure of skin problems.
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Tightens loose skin, shrinks enlarged pores and kills bacteria
- Promotes lymph detoxification.
- Diminish inflammation and reduce pain.
- Applicable on oily skin, severe skin allergy and red spots.
- The powerful device combats against spider veins, and can even help those with Rosacea, post-operative bruising and age-related Purpura.
- It is a powerful anti-varicose veins formula, gentle enough to use anywhere on the body - face, nose, cheeks, and legs.
- Simply use it once a day and you'll see results in just a few uses.
- Dramatically reduces the visibility of acnes, scars, thread veins in just weeks.
LIMITED STOCK available so click the "ADD TO CART" button now!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance. Or call us at +1-(800)-824-8564.
Current discount is time-bound and subject to availability.
Shipping and Return:
US/UK/CA/AU: ETA max 7-15 days
Europe & Worldwide: ETA max 14-30 days
If the product does not satisfy you, please email us so we can determine if your claim is illegible for a refund. There is a full 30-day refund guarantee in case of a defective item.
GET THEM WHILE STOCK LASTS!
Live Your Expression is not a non-profit organization, but we do want to use the power of retail to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.