Non-Slip Sticky Gel Pad
This Non-Slip Sticky Gel Pad will allow you to easily and quickly stick your phone to your car dashboard. Made of non-toxic silicone, it uses a spider sticky technology to cling to almost any surface without glue or adhesive. The pad can also hold other objects like your GPS, keys, coins, sunglasses and so on. Going hands-free has never been this easy!
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Safe and Quick to Use
- Non-Slip Surface, Non-Magnetic and Reusable
- Leaves No Mark or Residue
- Super Easy to Apply and Take Off
- No Adhesive or Glue Needed
- Use in Your Car, Home, Office and Almost Everywhere
- Can Hold Coins, Sunglasses, GPS, Garage Door Openers, and Other Small Objects
How to Use:
- Simply place the pad on any surface to use, and pull off to remove.
- Material: Silicone
- Size: 14 x 8.5 cm / 5.5 x 3.4 inch
- Color: Purple, Yellow, Blue, Black, Transparent, Red, Green
- 1x Non-Slip Sticky Gel Pad
LIMITED STOCK available so clicks the "ADD TO CART" button now!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance. Or call us at +1-(800)-824-8564.
Current discount is time-bound and subject to availability.
Shipping and Return:
US/UK/CA/AU: ETA max 7-15 days
Europe & Worldwide: ETA max 14-30 days
If the product does not satisfy you, please email us so we can determine if your claim is illegible for a refund. There is a full 30-day refund guarantee in case of a defective item.
GET THEM WHILE STOCK LASTS!
Live Your Expression is not a non-profit organization, but we do want to use the power of retail to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.