Wooden Portable USB Coffee Tea Cup Warmer
Tired of your coffee or tea cooling down too quickly? There's now a simple solution for this problem. Get this amazing Wooden Portable USB Tea Cup warmer! Just put the mug on the wooden stand and enjoy your warm drink for the longest time!
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Made of high-quality walnut wood and metal materials;
- Powered by any devices with an output of 5V USB port such as your computer, desktop, laptop or tablet
- Compact size and easy to use.
- Suitable to use for stainless steel cups, baby bottle, ceramic cup, glass, etc.
- Keep your coffee, tea or other hot beverage warm to 80 ℃, do not worry about high temperature and high oxidation, safe to use.
- Great for use at home and office to keep you warm on those cold days.
Main Material: Wood + Metal
Type: Bright Wood Grain, Dark Wood Grain (optional)
Power: 5 W
Voltage: 5 V
Electric Current: 1000ma
Max Working Temperature: 80 ℃
Wood Grain Width: Approx. 16 mm / 0.62 inch
Metal Plate Diameter: Approx. 75 mm / 2.95 inch
Diameter: Approx. 103 mm / 4.05 inch
LIMITED STOCK available so click the "ADD TO CART" button now!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Or call us at +1-(800)-824-8564.
Current discount is time-bound and subject to availability.
Shipping and Return:
US/UK/CA/AU: ETA max 7-15 days
Europe & Worldwide: ETA max 14-30 days
If the product does not satisfy you, please email us so we can determine if your claim is illegible for a refund. There is a full 30-day refund guarantee in case of a defective item.
GET THEM WHILE STOCK LASTS!
Live Your Expression is not a non-profit organization, but we do want to use the power of retail to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.