Retractable Car Visor
Annoyed by the burning heat after parking your car in the summer? In a hurry but the seats are too hot? Always need to turn AC in full blast to cool the air? This Amazing Retractable Car Visor can cool down your car's interior by 12.5 ˚C in 30 minutes.
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- New heat-reflecting aluminum foil alloy
- Eliminates 90% of heat inside your car
- Block 95% of damaging ultraviolet rays
- Retractable with automatic winding function
- Dual suction cups keep the visor firmly in place
- Can be cut to fit any widescreen size
- Water-proof, dust-proof, tear-proof, robust and durable
How to use:
- Fix suction cups on the right spot.
- Turn the knob to vacuum the air out and then insert the visor into the notch.
- Pull the visor from right to left across the windscreen
Width: 65-70 cm (5 cm can be cut) (25.5-27.5 inch)
Length: 155 cm (adjustable) (61 inch)
- Outer Layer: Aluminum Foil
- Inner Layer: Photocatalysis Film
LIMITED STOCK available so click the "ADD TO CART" button now!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Or call us at +1-(800)-824-8564.
Current discount is time-bound and subject to availability.
Shipping and Return:
US/UK/CA/AU: ETA max 7-15 days
Europe & Worldwide: ETA max 14-30 days
If the product does not satisfy you, please email us so we can determine if your claim is illegible for a refund. There is a full 30-day refund guarantee in case of a defective item.
GET THEM WHILE STOCK LASTS!
Live Your Expression is not a non-profit organization, but we do want to use the power of retail to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.