BINOCULAR COMPOUND STEREO OPTICAL MICROSCOPE
The Binocular Compound Stereo Optical Microscope is an excellent stereo microscope that uses light and a system of lenses to magnify images of small objects.
- Fulfill The Purpose: The Binocular Compound Microscope uses a lens close to the object being viewed to collect light (called the objective lens). It focuses on a real image of the object inside the microscope. That image is then magnified by a second lens (called the eyepiece) that gives the viewer an enlarged inverted virtual image of the object. The use of a compound objective/eyepiece combination allows for much higher magnification.
- Efficient: This optical microscope comes with a binocular head with 45 degrees inclined and 360 degrees swiveling, dual eye tubes with adjustable diopters. Sharp stereo erect images with a wide field of view. Adjustable interpupillary distance. Accurate alignment reduces eye strain for longer periods of viewing. Large working distance.
Illumination System And High Resolution: This is a digital microscope with intensity-adjustable 56-LED bright cool light. This product enables more advanced illumination setups, such as phase contrast. Great flatness, this optical microscope gives sharp and crystal clear original true color microscope images.
- Zoom: This stereo microscope has 7x-45x super wide zoom magnification power. Allow the user to quickly adjust the magnification.
- High-Quality: This microscope comes with full optical glass elements. Precise ground glass lenses. Full metal chrome-plated mechanical components. Sturdy all-metal table stand. Rubber eye-guards included.
- Head: 360 degrees rotatable, 45 degrees inclined binocular
- Eyepieces: 30 mm super widefield high-eyepoint WF10X/20MM
- Objective Zoom Range: 0.7X-45X, using the Barlow lenses
- Working Distance: 4" (100 mm)
- Diopter Adjustment: +/- 5 dp
- Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16" - 2-15/16"(55-75 mm)
- Round Plate: 3-3/4" (95 mm) in diameter
- Stand: 10" x 7-7/8" x 10.75" (254 x 200 x 275 mm)
- Illumination: 56-LED Ring Light
- Power Input: 110-240V, 50-60HZ, Automatic Switching
- Accessories: Paired eye-caps
- Weight: 5.5 kg
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- 1 x Binocular Compound Stereo Optical Microscope
- 1 x Pair of Super Widefield 10X20MM Eyepieces
- 1 x 56-LED Ring Light with Adapter
- 1 x Pillar Table Stand
- 1 x Focusing Rack
- 1 x C-mount Adapter
- 1 x Pair of Eye-Guards
- 1 x Pair of Clips
- 1 x Dust Cover
Click the ADD TO CART button before we sell out!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance. Or call us at +1-(800)-824-8564.
Shopping Cart is SSL Secured
Shipping and Return:
US/UK/CA/AU: ETA max 5-10 days
Europe & Worldwide: ETA max 7-15 days
(depending on your location)
We provide tracking numbers with every order.
Live Your Expression is not a non-profit organization, but we do want to use the power of retail to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.