Splint, Sprain or Arthritis Brace
Looking for an aid for your metacarpal fracture fixation, carpal fracture fixation, dislocated sprain fixation or do you suffer from arthritis? Now is your chance to take advantage of this amazing Splint, Sprain, or Arthritis Brace that will definitely help you lessen the pain!
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Application to the metacarpal fracture fixation, carpal fracture fixation, dislocation sprain fixation and arthritis
- Three straps can be well-fixed to the fingers and wrist, one end of the belt with a sticker, all very easy to adjust
- Suitable for different groups, a variety of models for you to get the best fit
- Made of high quality breathable material, skin-friendly
- Easy to clean
- Protection Parts: Hand wrist
- Color: Black
- Material: Breathable Mesh
- Hand & Size: Left L, Left M, Left S, Right L, Right M, Right S
- Small: Approx. 21 x 17 cm
- Medium: Approx 23 x 19 cm
- Large: Approx. 25 x 20 cm
LIMITED STOCK available so click the "ADD TO CART" button now!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance. Or call us at +1-(800)-824-8564.
Current discount is time-bound and subject to availability.
Shipping and Return:
US/UK/CA/AU: ETA max 7-15 days
Europe & Worldwide: ETA max 14-30 days
If the product does not satisfy you, please email us so we can determine if your claim is illegible for a refund. There is a full 30-day refund guarantee in case of a defective item.
GET THEM WHILE STOCK LASTS!
Live Your Expression is not a non-profit organization, but we do want to use the power of retail to support First Book - an amazing charity that donates books to disadvantaged children who need them the most.